19 Apr 2013 Charles Choi
An announcement of interest to iOS devs: YmsCoreBluetooth, a framework for building Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy (aka Smart or LE) iOS apps has just been updated in a big way.
Major changes include:
- Separation of peripheral discovery by scanning from peripheral retrieval vis stored UUID.
- Removed usage of
NSNotificationmessages to use
CBCentralManagerDelegatemethods instead to communicate the status of the
- Reorganized physical file directory structure to match that of Xcode project group structure.
- Added RSSI display to both peripheral screen and SensorTag screen.
- Added connect button per peripherals discovered.
- Initial support for multiple SensorTags.
Go get it at http://kickingvegas.github.io/YmsCoreBluetooth/.